Sunday, February 12, 2012

Writing again

Months of being on hiatus and now I'm returning to blog all over again. A lot has happened, good and bad. Where to begin? Hmmm..let's start with why I stopped posting.

I stopped simply because I paid more attention to my other blog. It's got readers and I believe that this blog currently has none except for bloghoppers. Also, I was extremely busy. Now, I am even busier. So why did I start posting here again? Well... I'm planning to have this as my "escape" from stress and harsh part of reality. Put here all thoughts and stories that I am uncomfortable of sharing to the people I personally know. In other words, more of my drama.

I am an anonymous blogger here so it's not so bad talking about my sweet and bitter memories.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment