Friday, July 29, 2011

Enrollment for today

Yep! Enrollment! It's online though. :D Got my preferred subjects, but not exactly the schedule I prefer. HAHA! It's okay. I'll be able to adjust it later on anyways. After all, my greatest worry focuses on the upcoming qualifying exam. I have to pass it no matter what! But, of course I won't be using dirty tricks just to achieve it. I got pride too you know! HAHA!

The enrollment today is better than the enrollment last term. Before, we were having a lot of troubles logging in.. well, it's always like that. HAHA! BTW, I decided to not go with the schedule of my other college barkada/friends. They prefer to have someone they know in a class. They don't like being alone. As for me, I also don't like it when I'll be alone. But now, I think I really need to have solitude. I want to experience being alone, not even familiar with anyone in a certain class similar to the first day of my college life. Something like being independent not having to rely on other people. With me knowing I don't know anyone in a class, I'll have to pay more attention because I won't have someone to ask about the other details. My disadvantage though is the part during groupings slash group works. Ugh. Well. let's see how I will last. HAHA! But right now, I need to focus on my qualifying exam and begin my review for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment