Saturday, July 30, 2011

Unexpected meeting

I went to the dentist today for the adjustment of my braces. We traveled from Manila to my hometown just because of it. I wasn't expecting to see my highschool classmates there. I was shocked when I met them. HAHA! There were two of them who also went to the dentist. Just like me, they came from Manila just to see the dentist, and of course, to have our teeth checked. ♫ 

While waiting for my turn for my check-up, we had some time to chat. It was nice to hear some stories from old friends. But, there were moments I ran out of words to say. HAHA! So I just listened to what they've got to say.  

BTW, the color of my braces are white and light pink. Before it was all white. HAHA! The dentist offered me whether I would like to have a mix of colors. HAHA! And seeing how fun it might be, I tried it and got my braces colored alternately with pink and white. HAHA! ♥

1 comment: