Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nervous beating of heart

I just had my extemporaneous speech for my speech and communication class a while ago. Just got back from the university, you see. HEHE! I remember how I felt the fast beating of my heart. It was as if I'm going to have my execution. HAHA! I was second to present the speech. My topic was about Kimchi. I know. It may sound boring for a speech. I was supposed to persuade the audience about the topic, but turns out I'm only informing them. It was more of an informative speech rather than a persuasive one. Oh well~

I was able to answer the questions during the open forum which is what I am really happy about the whole presentation. I felt relieved after.

I asked my friends for some negative comments about my speech. I don't need the positives 'coz I want to focus on the part I need to improve on. But, they didn't really give a proper comment and said I did well. I'm happy I did well in their point of view, but on my perspective, I feel that I was lacking something or perhaps I had several things I need to improve on. Hmmm... I'm starting to feel like I'm becoming a perfectionist. It's a good thing... right? HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment