Thursday, August 18, 2011

Having a relationship

I've been thinking... what does it feel like to be in love? Haha! I sound weird, I think. I don't know what that wonderful feeling (as others say) is. I don't know if ever it will even occur to me. Sometimes, I think I'll try not to get involved with any of those things (relationships). 'Coz.... hmmm... maybe it's because I'm afraid of being hurt?


Well, nothing is perfect. There's bound to be conflicts sooner or later. But still... Haha! Never mind. Maybe I'm just too young for it. Or maybe the way I think isn't mature enough. Sigh. But you know... I've always wondered if ever prince charming is real. Funny thing is.. I don't believe in Cinderellas, but I can't help imagine it... Imagining myself as the beautiful girl loved by her prince. Haha! This isn't really my way of thinking. Believe me, I'm somewhat the boyish type of girl. Hey! I like being a girl and a part of it is how I daydream as the main character who is loved by several people. Haha! Well.. daydreaming won't change anything. If the right guy is somewhere... out there. Then, I'll be waiting. I just hope he won't make me wait too long. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. You're right. No one and nothing is every perfect. At some point, when we engage ourselves in relationships, there would always be problems and challenges along the way. Trust me, I have been there and it ended up badly :)

    But still, even if we get hurt by love, we always have the tendency to go back and love :) As what they say, "Love loves to love" :D

    Someday, your prince will come. I'm sure of it. There's always that someone who's destined for each of us. Just don't loose hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nobody's perfect..
    in a relationship, we learn about human being, how to become a human being, try to accept each other..
    afraid is human feels but don't worry to much.. sometime, we learn something from getting hurt

    ReplyDelete