Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trip to Salon

Hey there! It's been so long since I posted here. Sorry~ ♫ HAHA!..

I just got back from the Wow Salon. I went there for manicure, pedicure, foot spa and hair spa. They had this package which is only for Php 500 or roughly $12. I went there I think... 5pm? But there were only 2 manicurists so I had to wait for my turn. By 5:30-5:45pm, it was finally my turn. (That was kind of long). I really like the results. It was cheaper than other salons but I got the results I wanted. Yippee! HAHA! The salon was just around my current residence area and since I've been busy, I don't have the time to go around to different places. It is only limited here near my residence.

I just hope that it will last longer. I am referring to my hair spa treatment. My hair right now feels so smooth. ~ So Happy~Also, when someone in the salon asked me whether I had my hair rebonded and I answered "no, it is natural". Feels so good. HAHA! I'm assuming they think my hair was rebonded. HAHA! And of course, I think that it is a compliment.  (^-^)

About the foot spa, I was kind of have a ticklish issue about it. HAHA! So of course it gave me a hard time while they are fixing my ogre feet. HAHA! But it all ended well. Like I said.. the results are pretty nice. But not perfect. HAHA!

It all ended around 8pm. Whoa~ I think that's kind of long.. or is it just me? HAHA!

I hope my next visit there, the service will be the same or imporved.

No comments:

Post a Comment