Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Buying online

It's been hard on me lately. Since it's raining cats and dogs, I can't go out to buy a new dress for me to wear on August 7 for my friend's debut. So, I decided to just buy it online. I searched for my preferred dress in different sites like Multiply, Ebay, Sulit.com.ph, and even Facebook. But, for some reason I can't seem to find what I am looking for.

I saw some beautiful dress, but just look at the price! My gosh! Thanks, but I'd rather go buy somewhere else. One thing that bothers me when I am looking for a dress or any clothing.. or just anything I want to buy online... I feel insecure of the people who makes a big deal of what I am doing. There are those particularly in Facebook who will dare make you a laughing stock just for the sake of them having fun. Not even minding what the person he/she just ridiculed feels. An experience wherein you comment on a certain product posted in FB for sale and then your friend takes the print-screen and upload it for all of his/her friends to see. And here comes the "Like" button to indicate just how much people are laughing about the whole idea of you wanting to buy a product.

Yeah.. it did happen to me.  Let me vent out here even though this might be off-topic.... She's a friend, but still... I was so pissed that even my parents noticed how I reacted. I didn't tell them about it because I think it's what we call mababaw. Anyways, I got over the whole thing but for some reason... whenever I see that person... I'm not in the mood to talk to her. Come on! Who the hell posts a picture with your comments searching or wanting to buy a certain clothing?! HAHA! It's obviously none of anyone's business! Makes me so mad just remembering the whole thing. I guess this is one of the reasons why I hesitate commenting on other people's Facebook wall (the online sellers). The news feed will tell all about me wanting to buy a dress. And then what? Make fun of you for something so little. HAHA! So I'm thinking I'm being over-sensitive here? HAHA! Well, most of the time I have mood swings. HAHA!

*Sigh*... I just bought a fitted polo and some other clothing. But.. still can't find the right dress for me to wear on the debut. I need to hurry up and find it. Only got 5 days to go! Minus one so it's gonna be four. Why? Because there's still the shipping days. HAHA!

One thing good about this is how I find great bargain outfits while searchign for the dress, but a negative part of it.. sooner or later.. I might not have enough money to buy the dress if I keep on buying other outfits. HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. oh i have those moments too. you know its not something that big but somehow you over reacted and feels like its a big thing for you. yeah i hate insensitive people i know a lot of people who do the same thing to their other friends. anyways i'm glad you got over it already :) stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you can borrow a dress from your friends or your mum.

    ReplyDelete